District of Columbia, Maryland, North Carolina, Virginia
2017 Region IV Meeting
February 11-12, 2017
Hello everyone in Region 4,
Greetings from the Region 4 conference planning committee. January can only mean one thing: APA Region 4 conference is just around the corner! We are very excited to let you know about the upcoming Region 4 conference in February 2017 in Charlottesville, VA.
APA Region 4 Conference is February 11-12, 2017!
To register, please go to: https://www.academicpeds.org/secure/meeting/region4meeting/
Some highlights to consider:
- The keynote address will be delivered by Dr. Karen Remley, CEO of AAP.
- APA national update will be delivered by Dr. Mary Ottolini, president of APA.
- Back by popular demand, it's the Speed Mentoring session. When you register, please complete the Survey Monkey poll identifying yourself as a MENTOR or a MENTEE.
- Meet the Professor breakfast on Sunday morning. There will be experts on topics such as mentoring, research, career development, and more! This is an informal time of lively discussion over yummy breakfast.
- Plus, plethora of original research and quality improvement projects to be presented!
We will again be at the Omni Charlottesville (https://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/charlottesville) and will have a room block with a special rate (please refer to the registration site). Our challenge to everyone this year--for those who've attended before--is to bring someone new with you to the meeting this year. It could be a student, resident, fellow, new colleague, or senior faculty member who has never made the trip. We are excited to bring you another amazing region 4 meeting!
|Conference date:||February 11-12, 2017|
|Early registration end date:||February 2, 2017|
|Hotel conference rate end date:||January 27, 2017|
See everyone soon!
Megan Tschudy, Cliff Lee, and Melissa Long, (your region 4 co-chairs) and Rebecca Carlin, Kate Connor, John Harrington, Anne Kane, Chris Russo (your meeting planning committee)
Region 4 Meeting
February 20 and 21, 2015
February 22 and 23, 2014
Annual Region IV Meeting
February 23 - 24, 2013
Annual Region IV Meeting
February 25 and 26
Current Region IV Co-Chairs:
Children's Hospital of Richmond at VCU
1000 East Broad Street
Richmond, VA 23298
Phone: (804) 536-3236
Melissa Long, MD
Childrens National Medical Center
111 Michigan Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20010
Phone: (202) 476-4170
Megan Tschudy, MD
Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
960 Fell St #103
Baltimore, MD 21231
Phone: (202) 276-3240